Blending classic elements with mid-century modern design, Kindred is both in the moment and forever timeless. Lounge and guest chairs feature an elegant wood frame, highlighted by curves in all the right places for eye-catching views from every angle. Accompanying occasional tables, offered in a variety of shapes, sizes and finishes, further complement their seating counterparts to bring warmth, sophistication and style to any space.
- Manufactured in ash wood species.
- Wood frame features radiused edges for smooth surface contact.
- Available in all standard and custom wood finishes on ash.
- Wall-saver leg design.
- Optional clean-out feature between seat and back.
- Maximum weight capacity of 275 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Complementary guest seating and occasional tables also offered.
- Starting COM list price = $1,834.
Chris Carter graduated from the school of industrial design at Pratt Institute-Brooklyn, NY in 1991. He worked with various design firms in the metropolitan New York area, designing and working on products for clients including Steelcase, Century baby products, Tyco toys, Colgate Palmolive and Ford Motor Company.
Some twenty years later, and principal of Chris Carter Design LLC, he has a world wide client base consisting of North American, European and Asian companies of which he is successfully designing for today. Designs of Chris’ are currently being specified and used within corporate, healthcare, higher education, government, hospitality and retail planning environments. His strong relationships with some of the industries top performing and high profile manufacturers, coupled with the ability to create beautiful, utilitarian products at competitive pricing, has proven a winning formula with which his clients can successfully compete among today’s high standards and demands.