Making a noteworthy first impression has never been easier. The crisp, clean lines and impeccable styling of Intima convey luxury at its finest, while its sophisticated tailoring details and exceptional comfort invite mass appeal. Featuring lounge chairs in two sizes, a love seat and sofa, the series adapts beautifully to a range of environments, and does so with everlasting elegance.
- Arm and armless lounge, love seat and sofa models.
- Lounge models offered in two sizes, 29” standard or narrower 26”.
- Metal leg available in standard and premium metal finish selections.
- Casters available on lounge models for mobile preferences.
- Optional rotating tablet available in maple, walnut and white oak veneer, laminate and Corian® finish selections.
- Additional accessories include cup holder, pull handle and side-mount power units.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and 1000 lbs. for sofas.
- Accompanying modular seating, pull-up table and barstool available.
- Starting COM list price = $1,694.
Rieke Office Interiors
David L. Lawrence Convention Center
UCLA Health Center
A design consultancy with a primary focus on work furnishings for the contract market, PLD is comprised of two partners that have worked in industry sectors that provide the means with which products and interiors come together.
Recent recipient of the IIDA Circle of Excellence Award, Pam Light currently serves as Senior Vice President at HOK’s Los Angeles office where she has been a guiding force for their interiors practice for over twenty years. Her involvement ensures their product designs remain pertinent and meets the needs of today’s clients and their ever-evolving work place.
John Duffy has over 30 years of experience in product design and commercial interiors. During this time he has worked for interior design firms that specialize in hospitality, healthcare, and corporate design, with the last 15 years committed solely to product design and development.
The partners’ varied backgrounds are the foundation for products that reflect not only a thoughtful design that addresses opportunities in the market, but they have tried to think critically, intelligently, and humanely about the products proposed to clients as well as their effects on others.