Livia is more than what it appears to be at first glance, prompting a second look to appreciate its subtle nuances. The scalloped wood beam design creates a wave-like effect that ebbs and flows in varying degrees based on the viewing angle, which is further enhanced by a step progression that takes shape along its side profile for another layer of depth. Livia is as versatile as it is timeless.
- Straight and scalloped seat design.
- Available in maple, walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Metal frame and spacers available in standard and premium finish selections.
- Optional upholstered seat pad offered on straight bench models.
- Benches are for indoor applications only.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. for single seat bench, and 750 lbs. for two and three-seat models.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting list price = $1,461.
A top graduate of the School of Industrial Design at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Chris began his early career designing sets for broadcasting studios, yet always had a passion for furniture and spent most of his down time working on furniture designs and other related moonlit projects.
In 2006, he turned that passion into a full-time business by forming Achella Design Studio, and has since produced successful designs for a broad range of markets including industrial, retail, contract and outdoor furniture.