With an attention to detail that encompasses both structure and form, Theme takes a simple shape and elevates it to something truly special. Fully upholstered and wood back styles accommodate counter and bar-height applications with ease, while a thoughtfully positioned opening between the seat and back adds visual interest and provides practical functionality for the most informal or well-appointed settings.
- Available in beech and walnut wood species, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Two back options: fully upholstered and wood shell with upholstered back cushion.
- Counter and bar height models.
- Maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Metal footring offered in chrome only.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting list price: $1,114 (beech), $1,619 (walnut).
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
29 Natural Walnut
30 Cinnamon Walnut
35 Bourbon Walnut
Chris and Jon Panichella head up the product design portion of Achella Design – a multidisciplinary studio operating out of Southern California. While the studio’s primary focus is furniture and graphic design, they have also helped clients find solutions in diverse industries from medical devices to retail and exhibit design.
In lieu of an overarching design philosophy, Achella Design prefers to focus on authentic collaborations between the client, the intent of the project, and the end user. Their goal is to tailor market solutions that perfectly blend their design sensibilities with the brands they create them for. With this honest approach Achella Design creates honest solutions.