Inspired by familiar architectural forms, Archetype is a modular lounge collection with a robust presence that effortlessly radiates comfort. Arm and armless seating models, together with beautifully imagined adjoining table options, provide the building blocks to create welcoming arrangements for any space.
- Arm and armless lounge units available in modular configurations with corner unit and connecting tables.
- Arms offered in 4½” and 8″ widths and are positionable at seat ends or atop connecting tables.
- Connecting inline and end tables offered in walnut or white oak veneer and laminate, in single and
- Accessories include power technology for convenient connectivity and pillows to add aesthetic versatility.
- Modular arrangements can stand-alone or connect more permanently with ganging brackets.
- Seating and table units feature low-profile black feet with adjustable glides as standard.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs. per seat.
- Accompanying lounge seating and occasional tables available.
- Starting COM list price = $1,708.
A full-service design and consulting firm based in Chicago, qdesign seeks to engage not only the talents of individuals, but to tap the greater potential achieved through group collaboration. Their creative efforts have resulted in award-winning designs ranging from conference tables to casegoods, lounge seating and guest chairs.