Hush Meeting Tables
The refined shapes and understated simplicity of the Hush meeting tables make them relevant in any setting, from casual corporate meeting spaces to cafeteria and lunchroom areas, training rooms and more.
- Available in round, convex square and convex rectangle top shapes.
- 29” and 39” table heights, with custom heights in between also offered.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available on beech as well as laminate selections.
- Metal base available in standard and premium finish selections.
- Bases feature adjustable black glides.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (excludes veneer).
- Accompanying lounge and modular seating available.
- Starting list price = $1,658.
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.