Flirt creates a place to come together, collaborate, listen and learn. Its broad offering of multi-use, reconfigurable products enable the maximization of different settings, inspiring and supporting the work at hand. Whether meetings are planned for impromptu, include many attendees or only a few, or require the sharing of spaces, Flirt changes and adapts to needs at any given moment.
- Offered in 54″ and 63″ widths, with overall height of 71″ and comes standard with a 15″ diameter side-mount valet table.
- Material options for easel include maple, white oak and walnut veneer, laminate, upholstered with tackable surface or whiteboard, in any combination.
- Whiteboard option includes storage slot for markers, erasers, etc.
- Two non-removable pull-out whiteboards, conveniently hidden inside the unit, available for additional writing surface requirements.
- Valet table offered in maple, walnut and white oak veneer as well as laminate selections.
- Side-mount power unit and monitor-ready mounting options offered.
- Die-cast aluminum legs available in standard and premium finishes and feature four locking casters.
- Starting list price = $3,695.
With a combined 40 years of experience in the contract furniture industry, Ritch and Saffell have achieved numerous recognitions for their innovative product designs, including multiple Best of NeoCon awards and the coveted IDSA – Design of the Decade award. Their work has been featured in exhibits at the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum and the Pasadena Museum of California Design.
5D is founded on the principals’ passion for design, taking a genuine interest in their clients’ creative and strategic goals and addressing each project with fresh, creative solutions.