Leaflette Children’s Benches
Like nature with its infinite reach, Leaflette benches inspire any number of configurations. In two bench styles specifically designed for children, each component is available separately or can be combined with tables and lounge chairs to perfectly adapt to the needs of any space. Let the possibilities for work and play abound!
- Bench models include two versions of children’s sized seats.
- Configurable with adult-sized benches and with all lounge and table counterparts.
- Tables offered in maple, walnut and white oak veneer, in addition to laminate and Corian® selections.
- Legs available in beech wood or metal, in a variety of finish options.
- Buds children’s benches feature plinth base and are available individually in four shapes for stand-alone requirements or joined together in modular combinations with other Bud units.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Corresponding Leaf and Leaflette Modular collections available.
- Starting COM list price = $966.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Aurora Health Center
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.