Sharing signature design details common to the Haven collection, Haven benches also have the ability to stand on their own or complement an assortment of various seating styles. 2-seat and 3-seat options include a wide array of features to fulfill functional as well as aesthetic requirements.
- Benches available in 2-seat, 2-seat with center table and 3-seat options.
- Beech wood or metal legs.
- Center table features beech veneer and laminate surface options.
- 6” leg height clearance.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available on table and fixed wood legs.
- Metal legs available in charcoal grey and metallic silver.
- Accompanying guest/tandem and lounge seating as well as occasional tables offered.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting COM list price = $1,579.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.