Find solace in Haven, a comprehensive offering of guest, tandem and ancillary seating products that combine classic style with noteworthy substance. With replaceable upholstery capabilities and clean-out functionality, Haven is ideal for healthcare applications. Yet, it also features a passive flex back for exceptional comfort and replaceable arm caps for lasting beauty, making it equally appealing for corporate, hospitality, higher education environments and more. Flexible, stylish and definitively durable, Haven is the quintessential place to relax while waiting.
- Guest, bariatric, hip and patient chair models available in two frame options: beech hardwood or metal.
- Metal frame offered in charcoal grey and metallic silver.
- Bariatric settee available in two sizes.
- Clean-out area between seat and back.
- Arm caps feature finger-grip design for stability and are generously proportioned to offer greater support.
- Beech wood, Corian® and black urethane arm cap options available.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available in addition to laminate and Corian selections.
- Hip chair features 24-1/2″ seat height and a non-skid foot step.
- All models feature wall-saver leg design.
- Accompanying tandem, lounge and bench seating as well as occasional tables offered.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Starting COM list price = $1,187.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
Corian - Designer White
Corian - Rain Cloud
Corian - Linen
Corian - Witch Hazel
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
Queen’s Medical Center
Queen’s Medical Center
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.