Leaflette Children’s Lounge
The natural offshoot of its parent, the Leaf collection, Leaflettes provides corresponding pint size parameters for the children’s lounge environment. By sharing the same design elements – only in a smaller scale – every component works in perfect harmony with one another. Be it seating for kids only, or with adults on-hand to supervise, Leaflettes provides fun, flexible and crafty scenarios for all creatures great and small.
- Children’s lounge units feature leaf-inspired shape to enable seated comfort in any direction.
- Each unit standard with four beech wood or metal legs.
- All standard and custom wood finishes available on beech.
- Metal legs available in polished aluminum, charcoal grey and metallic silver.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Corresponding Leaf Lounge collection available.
- Starting COM list price = $1,469.
12 Natural Beech
22 Caramel Beech
33 Cinnamon Beech
38 Bourbon Beech
85 Cocoa Beech
15 Slate Grey Beech
73 Kona Beech
27 Ebony Beech
Standard Metal - 92 Polished Aluminum
Standard Metal - 90 Metallic Silver
Standard Metal - 06 Charcoal Grey
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.