Akin to the brilliant light of a sunny day, Soleil illuminates with gracious beauty and a heightened sense of well-being. With keen sensitivity to its surroundings, this comprehensive collection first and foremost maintains a stylish, healthcare centric design. Its features support options for ease of maintenance and extended product life, yet the genuine comfort it delivers wholly defines its pure nature. Warm and inviting for either short or long-term waiting requirements, Soleil shines brightly in any environment.
- Metal frame available in two standard powdercoat finishes in addition to premium finish selections.
- Wood, black urethane, grey urethane and Corian® arm cap options.
- Wood arm caps available in beech, walnut and white oak, in all standard and custom finishes.
- Corian arm caps available in four standard colors.
- Features passive flex back, clean-out on all sides including between seat and back, wall-saver leg design and replaceable componentry.
- Maximum weight capacity is 350 lbs.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified.
- Accompanying guest and tandem seating as well as occasional tables offered.
- Starting COM list price = $1,915.
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.