Sit at ease in a sanctuary of understated elegance with Haven. Thoughtfully designed and smartly implemented, Haven features a range of replaceable components, from arm caps and complete arm panels to seat and back upholstery covers and more, to ensure timeless satisfaction and relevance across a broad range of applications. Combine that with a passive flex back for enduring comfort and a spectrum of multitasking options, and Haven becomes an infinitely purposeful and exceptionally durable seating group that provides a lifetime of serenity.
- Collection includes lounge, love seat and sofa models offered in two frame options: beech hardwood or metal.
- Metal frame offered in charcoal grey and metallic silver.
- Models available with open, panel or upholstered arms featuring beech wood, black urethane and Corian® arm cap options.
- Arm rest on all units features finger-grip design for stability and is generously proportioned to offer greater support.
- All models standard with clean-out area between seat and back and wall-saver leg design.
- Optional rotating tablet available on select models and is offered in beech veneer, laminate and Corian options.
- Casters, cup holder and side-mount power units also offered in addition to pull handle for moving ease.
- All models feature wall-saver leg design and 6” leg height clearance to address floor maintenance requirements.
- Maximum weight capacity is 400 lbs. for lounge chairs, 700 lbs. for love seats and 900 lbs. for sofas.
- Complementary occasional tables, benches and guest/tandem seating collections also available.
- SCS Indoor Advantage Gold certified (select models only).
- Starting COM list price = $2,073.
Spaces + Places
Inova Schar Cancer Institute
Mercy Joplin Hospital
A graduate of the industrial design program at the University of Cincinnati, Dahl has been making one-of-a-kind furniture pieces for residential clients for over 25 years, and seating for the contract market for over two decades. His hands-on approach – David builds his own scale models and prototypes to ensure seating comfort – has made him a sought-after partner by many nationally recognized manufacturers.
Whether turning raw lumber into a custom table for a West Hollywood dining room or designing a chair that is tailored to a hospital waiting room, the hallmarks of David’s designs are the same – clean lines, attention to detail and, above all, an obvious passion for his trade.